Join the City of Liberty, Clay County and Historic Downtown Liberty Inc. for Hometown Holidays and the Mayor's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony on Saturday, December 7.
Schedule of events includes:
10 a.m. - Passport Shopping Activity Begins
- Get a passport at the HDLI Offices (117B N. Main St)
- Check in at 12 of the participating businesses
- Submit a complete passport by 5 p.m. for a chance to win gift card prizes. You do not need to be present to win. Winners will be called the week of December 9.
2 - 5 p.m. - Free Family Activities
5:15 p.m. - The Mayor's Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Pictures with Santa (located inside the Clay County Administration Building in the center of the square)
- Crafts for Kids
- Refreshments and S'mores
- Live music and entertainment
If you're interested in volunteering a the event, email Claire Rodgers