Show your dad how special he is with a Father’s Day celebration as unique as he is. Here are some ideas on how to celebrate Father’s Day in Liberty.
For the Foodie
- Joustings Pigs BBQ - Treat your dad to the taste of award-winning barbecue. Located on the Liberty Square, Jousting Pigs cuts no corners in their delicious barbecue. Every selection of meat is smoked fresh every day in their top-notch, wood-fired rotisserie smoker, providing fresh and tender barbeque. Even their sides and desserts have their own stand-out place on the menu, each crafted in-house.
- J&S Pizza - Find a spot on the patio for some great food in a fun atmosphere. J&S Pizza is the best spot for a relaxed day with your dad. They have an extensive menu offering unique appetizers, specialty pizzas, salad, pasta and sandwiches. Cheers dad with a cold one as they also boast a superb beer selection.
For the Outdoorsman
- Bad Rock Creek Disc Golf Course at Stocksdale Park - Whether your dad is a disc golf pro or trying something new, this is a fun and unique way to get some quality time in with your dad. This scenic 18-hole course was designed for all skill levels, from beginner to pro. There are a few wooded holes and a couple holes with water in play. The well-kept grounds make for a beautiful day of enjoying the outdoors together.
- Spend a Day at Martha Lafite - With 100 acres of wildlife, this nature sanctuary provides ample space for a day to explore with Dad. They offer several hiking trails at different levels of difficulty and geocaching, an adventurous treasure hunting game for GPS users. Be sure to explore Woodland Trail for some great cache treasures.
- Rogers Gift Card - If your Dad is a sportsman, Rogers Sporting Goods is the spot for him. This family-owned business has something for everyone who loves to be outside. They have it all, from camping, fishing and hunting gear to footwear and outdoor attire. This is a great way to spoil your dad with something he loves or help him find a new hobby you can enjoy together.
- Johnnies Jazz Bar & Grille - Raise a glass to Dad at Johnnie’s. This gem tucked in beside Liberty’s B&B movie theater is a great way to escape to another time with their live jazz bands and extensive cocktail list. If your dad is a bourbon lover, he will love Johnnie’s for their impressive and diverse selection.
- B&B Theaters - This is not your ordinary movie theatre. The specialty screens take going to the movie theater to a whole new level. They offer seven different types of screening experiences. Treat Dad to a 4D movie where you can actually feel the action from the screen. From their impressive Grand Screen to their luxurious Lyric Theater, you will find a unique movie-going experience just right for you and your dad to enjoy together.
Make your Father’s Day celebration something that shows him just how much you love and appreciate him. For more gift ideas, visit our Shops & Galleries page. For more restaurant ideas, visit our Eat & Drink page.